ADHESIVE FOR SOLID WOOD FLOOR
Description: SikaBond-T55 is a one-component, low-VOC, permanently elastic, super strong polyurethane adhesive for full surface bonding of wood flooring.
Where to Use: SikaBond-T55 may be used for solid and engineered wood floors (strips, longstrips, planks, panels, boards) mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, wood paving (residential) as well as chip boards can be bonded.
• 400% Elongation
• Formulated to be extremely easy to trowel, preventing arm strain
• Fast curing – unfinished wood flooring can be sanded after 12 hours of cure time
• Suitable for most common types of wood floors
• Especially good for problematic woods such as beech and bamboo
• Suitable for bonding wood floors directly onto old ceramic tiles
• Suitable for in-floor radiant heat installation
• Footfall-sound-dampening adhesive
• Contains no water
• Bonds solid wood flooring up to 8 inches wide and engineered planks up to 14 inches wide directly to concrete with no length limitations
• Eliminate sleepers and plywood over concrete and gypsum substrates
• Permanently elastic – allows planks to expand and contract without damage to the adhesive or substrate
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.