ADHESIVE FOR SOLID WOOD FLOOR
Description: SikaBond-T21 is a one-component, low VOC, permanently elastic, super strong, very low permeability moisture-cure polyurethane adhesive, vapor retarding, crack bridging and sound reduction membrane all-in-one for full surface wood floor bonding.
Where to Use: SikaBond-T21 may be used for solid and engineered wood floors (strips, longstrips, planks, panels, boards), mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, wood paving (residential) as well as chip boards and plywood. Once cured, Sikabond-T21 will generate a super strong bond to a variety of substrates for glue down installations and at the same time form a membrane which reduces moisture vapor transmission from the subfloor and sound reduction membrane.
• 270% elongation
• Extremely easy to trowel
• Crack bridging
• Low odor
• Excellent Green Grab
• Suitable for common types of wood flooring
• Creates sound reduction layer
• Especially good for problematic woods such as beech and bamboo
• Contains no water
• Bonds solid wood flooring up to ¾” thick and 8“ wide, and engineered planks up to 14“ wide directly to concrete without length limitations.
• Eliminates sleepers and plywood over concrete and gypsum substrates
• Permanently elastic – allows planks to expand and contract without damage to the adhesive
• Tenacious bond
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.