Sika® Primer MB
PRIMER AND MOISTURE BARRIER
Description: Sika® Primer MB is a 2-component, solvent free, low viscosity, epoxy primer for use under wood flooring products and floating floors that require protection from sub-floor moisture.
Where to Use: Sika® Primer MB in conjunction with SikaBond® Wood Floor Adhesives is used as:
• Moisture regulator:
• To help control osmotic moisture propagation in cementitious substrates with a moisture content up to 4% CM method (approx. 6% Tramex)
• Substrate consolidator:
• On concrete, cement, gypsum screeds and old substrates
• Adhesion promoter:
• For old adhesive residues
• Regulate moisture
• Solvent-free (100% solids)
• Easy roller applied application
• Shorter construction periods
• Excellent penetration and stabilization of the substrate
• Reduction of adhesive consumption
• Suitable on old substrates when prepared appropriately
• Suitable for use on floors with in-flooring heating
• Low viscosity
• Compatible with SikaBond wood flooring adhesives
• Can be used below floating floors
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.