SELF LEVELING COMPOUNDS
Very rapid hardening (4 Hrs) and durable, cementitious, self-leveling underlayment for use at 1/25 to 1 inch thickness
Description: Sika Level–325 is a one-component, fast track and versatile cementitious underlayment for interior concrete, cementitious, wood and tiled substrates. It can be applied manually or by pump to produce a self-smoothing, very rapid-setting, flat and economical substrate prior to the application of a final floor finish. Typical application thickness is 1/25 to 1 inch (1 to 25 mm).
Where to Use: Interior floor leveling and smoothing applications where floor coverings are to follow, such as:
Institutional – schools, colleges, hospitals, clinics, libraries, galleries, museums
Commercial – offices, corridors, hallways, canteens, cafeterias, stores, hotels, restaurants
Residential – domestic properties, condominiums and high rise construction
• Easy and quick to install
• Zero VOC content and low odor
• Highly fluid and self-leveling
• Manual or pumpable application
• Feather-edging acceptable in pedestrian areas
• Levels new and renovates old floors
• Very rapid drying, can be walked on after 4 hours at 73°F (23°C)
• Ceramic tiles and natural stone can be installed after 6 hours
• Floor coverings (carpet, vinyl, PVC, rubber, engineered wood flooring) can be installed after 24 hours
•Excellent underlay for tiles, sheet products and wood floor bonding systems
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.